PNCC Valentine's Raffle
"Share the Love"
February 1-28, 2023
1st Prize (one customer)
- Pair of Samsung Galaxy A32 smartphones
2nd Prize (one customer)
- Pair of Samsung Galaxy A13 smartphones
3rd Prize (one customer)
- Dinner for 2 at Elilai Restaurant
How to Enter
All customers who do the following will be automatically entered in the Valentine’s Raffle. No need to fill out any entry forms!
Postpaid Customers for all services (billed monthly)
SmartHub Registration: One entry per each SmartHub registered user (includes both existing and new registrations that are active as of 2/28/23). SmartHub is our online bill payment app.
Bill Payment: One entry for each bill payment Feb. 1-28 via:
In person at PNCC cashier in Koror or Airai
Online via SmartHub
PalauCel Customers using Prepaid Data
Activate a PalauCel Prepaid $15 or $25 Plan or Bundle: One entry every time a prepaid $15 or $25 plan or bundle is activated by:
All prepaid cellphone numbers (770,776,778 and 779)
All 775 numbers that use prepaid mobile data (not postpaid plans)
- This contest is open only to residents of Palau.
- Limited to residential customers (government/businesses not eligible).
- PNCC employees and immediate family members are not eligible.
Winner Selection Process
- Winners will be selected by random sample after February 28, 2023.
- The 3 winners will be randomly selected from the eligible entries (SmartHub registered users, customers that pay a bill during February, and prepaid PalauCel numbers that activate a $15.75 or $26.50 plan or bundle during February.
- Once a Winner is notified, they will have 5 business days from the date the notification was sent to them to respond to PNCC, and up until 1 week to claim their Prize via the contact information provided to them.
- In the event that a Winner or substitute Winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize in the time required, the Winner or substitute Winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a substitute Winner, which shall be the next Entry selected in accordance with the random selection process.
- In the event that a Winner or substitute Winner is younger than 18 years old, the prize must be accepted by their parent or guardian. Said parent/guardian must be present to claim the prize for/on behalf of their child.
Terms & Conditions
Privacy and Data Protection
PNCC reserves the right to publish the name and photo(s) of the winner(s). The Winner(s) agrees to participate in PNCC marketing and promotional activities by entering this Valentine's Raffle.
- PNCC reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Valentine's Raffle.
- By entering the Valentine’s Raffle, the Participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Raffle or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.